"♫ And I still ♪ Haven't found ♪ What (keyboard) I'm looking for ♬"
- Lots of good ideas, not enough time
- Audio-DSP engineer in real life
- Likes complicated algorithms and creating programs
Bob (the builder)
Builds the website automatically
"I generate everything you see on the website!"
- Good at checking for errors and generate links to pages that exists
- Builds pages from page-blocks (has his own "language")
- Communicates with Brainz
Visits Yamaha, Casio, etc. websites and saves data
"I only go to work once a week, working at piano-keyboard.co.uk is awesome."
- Retrieves the keyboards you see on this website (+lots of info)
- Does in 10min what would take Romain more than a week to do (and without copy-paste errors)
Scripts to associate data with tags automatically
"Why so many keys on a keyboard? There are no locks!"
- Knows how to speak with Amazon servers
- Fast to find links between data, even if no link exists
- Thinks he’s smart but is in fact quite stupid
Adding images to the keyboard pages
Will soon also have prices for some of the keyboards (from Amazon).
Creating Amazon "merchant" account to be able to use their API
Update Piano-Bot to also download images
Adding Yamaha keyboard on the website
Improving Bob to generate full website (recursively) at the click of a button.
Brainz saying his first words - and making his first mistakes
Casio and Korg keyboards added to Piano-bot
Publishing an article using "baby" Bob
Creating "baby" Bob and getting keyboard information from Yamaha